-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- HikaSerial version -- : 2.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.11
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 62

Hi guys,
I need to develop an Event store where:
1 - Users that pay a subscribtion can add and manage their Events
2 - All events are shown into a Google calendar, with event dates and directions, so I can show and perform searches by radius on a google map, by dates / time, by categories / tags
3 - The events can be imported from Facebook pages. (Building a Facebook plugin importer)

I find all these things in DPCalendar that basically use Omnipay as framework.
And / or build something using Seblod, but here again this old Seblod integration suggestment / request would be a need.

Now, basically an event it's nothing more than a product for a date in a specific site (direction), but, as far as I know, in special for point 2, I cannot set something directly using HikaMarket multi-vendor + HikaSerial / HikaSubscription. Am I right ?

I want that all transactions have to be done through HikaShop (HikaMarket), so I can manage there all the sales rules, payment gateways, statistics, invoices etc. and, in special, I need to use all the fantastic HikaSerial features to send QR Codes eTickets, Coupones for Event registrations etc..
Please, How to integrate it ? Do youhave any ideas / suggestments ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 4 months ago #283795

Hello,

Before talking about HikaMarket or HikaSerial/HikaSubscription ; you first need to talk about HikaShop.
Once you have order and specially products, the add-ons can do their job.
HikaMarket will create sub orders for the vendors depending the product's vendors.
HikaSerial will generate serials depending the pack of the products or the special configuration you can do via plugins (like "serial per order").

But without the orders and its products ; it would be really complicated to perform an integration.
For sure you can use HikaSerial core feature and process manually some serial generation. Or you can see to extend the "attach serial plugin" (or pdf one) to create document without an HikaShop order context.

If you need information regarding triggers to help the creation of new features ; we can talk about it.
HikaMarket have feature to create dynamic vendor assignation, HikaSerila have feature to manually assign packs to orders...
For the moment ; you need to first perform your integration with HikaShop.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 35
6 years 4 months ago #283862

Hi Jerome,
yes sure, we are agree. That's why I supposed 3 solutions:

1 - Using HikaShop + HikaMarket multi-vendor + HikaSerial / HikaSubscription. Here the question is How can I configure an Event "Category" (basically an event it's nothing more than a product for/with a date and an address) where all events are shown into a Google calendar, with event dates and directions, so I can show and perform searches by radius on a google map, by dates / time, by categories / tags ?
Then the events can be imported from Facebook pages. (Building a Facebook plugin importer), but this will be the work of a plugin.

2 - Build something using Seblod, but here again this old Seblod integration suggestment / request would be a need. (I'm going to post there)

3 - Use DPCalendar that basically have all these things and use Omnipay as framework. Here the question is, Is there a way to integrate its "buying event process" with HikaShop etc. ? Do you think would be an easy way ?

All your ideas / suggestions are too appreciate...

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 4 months ago #283869

Hello,

For such kind of discussion, the best would be to post in the HikaShop section of the forum.
Even if you're talking about HikaMarket / HikaSerial / HikaSubscription ; the core of the integration is with HikaShop !

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 35
6 years 4 months ago #283885

Hi Jerome,
thinking is not a good thing double the posts, Please, Can you move the topic to the "HikaShop How to" forum ?

• Thank you received: 13064
6 years 4 months ago #283915

Hi,

In think that the simplest is to build an integration between DPCalendar and HikaShop.
There are two things to do:
1. create a DPCalendar plugin ( joomla.digital-peak.com/documentation/58...lendar/628-developer ) which would add a product in HikaShop when the event is added in DPCalendar.
2. configure HikaShop/HikaSubscriptions to add the customer of "subscription" products to be in a specific user group which will have access to his own calendar to be able to add his events ( joomla.digital-peak.com/documentation/58-dpcalendar/614-acl ).

The plugin doesn't seem like it would be something complex to develop from what I can see.

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds