• Hikashop Business
4 years 6 months ago #312185

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.2

Hello.
I m trying to set the filter as

This message contains confidential information
as you can say when I select an option alla other option stays there. In our system they dissapear. Is there a work around to do the same? But without filter button and let it work dynamically like its now?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
4 years 6 months ago #312186

Hi,

The other options of the same filter disappear because you have the "deletable filter" setting turned on in your filters.
The options of the other filters disappear because you have the "dynamic display" setting turned on in your filters.
Deactivating both settings in your filters won't change the fact that the filters will work dynamically the way it already is now.

• Thank you received: 11
  • Hikashop Business
4 years 5 months ago #312419

hello!
It only works good if i set it to not dynamically. And my problem specifically is on one filter 'Φωτεινή Πηγή/Λυχνιολαβή'.
It has the same settings with the others (filter and field)
But if a chooose all other are lost .If dynamically is selected. If not, I have options with no data whcj is normail. See screenshots

Attachments:

• Hikashop Business
4 years 5 months ago #312437

I got it right, the problem is that filters hide when i choose one filter, i would likje to have something like this:
www.lts-light.com/en/products/all-products/

Filters are unclickable instead of hidden, can we do that?

Thank you

• Thank you received: 13062
4 years 5 months ago #312440

I don't understand what you mean.
I checked your website and the only difference I see is that you have activated the "dynamic display" setting of your filters.
Turn that option off as I said before and you'll always see all the values available, like on the other website you're linking to.

• Hikashop Business
4 years 5 months ago #312464

No Nicolas.
its not the same in lts, beside the fact that when I choose a value in any of the filters, the others values doesnt dissapear if they have products in and the values that doesn t have any products are there, but cannot be selected, my problem is with the filter

. If you select any value in our store
even if there are products in the others values too , only the selected value stays vissible. I tried all options. With dynamic enabled and Deletable filter to no.
On the other hand the filter
, works ok as it should, with the same setting (checkbox all fields and filters).
Why do these filters behave like this. Ihave sent you pm wth access in case you want to understand better what is the scenario.

Thank you

• Thank you received: 610
4 years 5 months ago #312473

Hello,

I process some tests on your website, and I think there is a misunderstood, see my screenshot results when some values applied on filters :

So, if you reproduce the setting from filters that fit your needs, it will be easy as the results do not seem inconsistent.
Regards

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds