Change payment confirmation email

• Thank you received: 0
3 years 8 months ago #322169

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.tweedehandjes.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0

Hi,

At this moment, the order creation and order payment notification e-mails are the same, only I would like to change the last one.
I've tried everything but I cannot manage this.

When a customer created an order and also when he paid the order, always the ORDER_STATUS_NOTIFICATION_SUBJECT email is being send.
I have set up different emails per orderstatus in the "status override" tab, but still the same email is being send, even though the order status changed.

Could you please advice?

thanks,
Joyce

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
3 years 8 months ago #322181

Hello Joyce,

Can you give us more information about the issue you are facing ?
Do you mean that the subject of the email is "ORDER_STATUS_NOTIFICATION_SUBJECT" instead of "Your order No. %s is now %s at %s" (%x are dynamique values) ?

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

3 years 8 months ago #322195

Hello Mohammed,

No, the subject is ok, only the content of the "order Creation" and "order confirmation" emails is the same and I want to change that, but do not know how.

I have set up different emails per orderstatus in the "status override" tab, but still the same email is being send, even though the order status changed.

Regards joyce

• Thank you received: 13036
3 years 8 months ago #322197

Hi,

What did you change exactly for which section of the email ? The HTML ? The preload ? For which status exactly ? And how did you test the result ? With the "preview" button ? By changing the status of an order ? Did you check the email sent via the Customers>Emails history menu ?
We need precise information to be able to tell you what you might have overlooked because the status override system is working fine on our end to change emails.

3 years 8 months ago #322417

Hello Nicolas,

I changed the html for the order status notification email via the status overrides option. Please see attached file for more detail.
I tested the result by creating an order in my webshop. I received the "created" and "confirmed" emails which did not contain the desired text.
I also checked it in the email history menu indeed.

Hopefully you van see the issue by checking the attachment.

Kind regards,
Joyce

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13036
3 years 7 months ago #322418

Hi,

I can't read the text in the screenshots, but I kind of get what they contain.
Could you provide a backend access so that we could check the situation further ?
If so, you can send the credentials via our contact form and include a link to this thread in your message:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds