Remove stock levels from Carousel / Slider module

• Thank you received: 3
2 years 2 months ago #339670

-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 4.4.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 97.0.1 (64-bit)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : n/a

Hi,

Is this page: demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/...display-with-effects still the relevant info page for carousel & slider module?

I have the carousel & slider module displaying on my site. But do not want stock levels showing - how do I hide this?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
2 years 2 months ago #339678

Hi,
That page is still quite relevant. It's just the carousel system which has been changed to use one which is responsive, while the one on our demo website is the old one which wasn't. So the look is a bit different, but the capabilities are roughly the same and the settings are still the same.

I can see that you've added custom CSS code in your template

.hikashop_product_stock_count {display: none;}
to hide the stock.
I can see that this CSS is present on the product page and hides the stock there.
I don't know why the template doesn't also add it for your homepage. If it did, it would also hide the stock in the carousel. Maybe you need to clear your template's cache ?

However, note that this just hides the stock for the user, but he can easily look into the HTML to get the stock.
If you want to really remove that information, the best is to add a translation override for the translation keys NO_STOCK, X_ITEMS_IN_STOCK and X_ITEM_IN_STOCK :
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify

• Thank you received: 3
2 years 2 months ago #339728

Thanks - looks like stock level issue in carousel was a cache issue. - Resolved.

Will look into translation override - for better solution.

Cheers

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds