Hikashop list view

• Thank you received: 7
2 years 3 weeks ago #339839

Hi,

I have a question about the list/grid view on the product listing page. Is there a way to give the list view a different styling than the grid view? They both seem to be having the same classes.. so i see no way to give them a different styling. Image in attachment.
Thanks in advance,

Ismael

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 609
2 years 3 weeks ago #339845

Hello,

As we already know your website, we have look directly on it, and from what we see, it seems that you have already progress on the subject see my screenshot :

If we wrong, details more what you want to achieve, and don't forget that your template process lot override on HikaShop page in general.
Regards

Last edit: 2 years 3 weeks ago by Philip.

• Thank you received: 7
2 years 3 weeks ago #339864

Hi,
As you can see in the attachments below, we already have a list and grid view switch button. But if you take a look at the list view, you can see that it needs quiet a bit of styling. The only problem is we don't know how to only select the list view classes when styling with css. Whenever we adjust the css of the list view, it also makes changes to the grid view as well. We want to style the list and grid view separately.
Thanks in advance,

Ismael

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 609
2 years 3 weeks ago #339866

Hello,

There is a different class to distinguish the 2 display modes :
=> display_grid / display_list

See my screenshot to better understand my idea, and process some test with display grid/list button to see that this class change (with your navigator inspector tool).

Hope this will help you to achieved your needs.
Regards

Last edit: 2 years 3 weeks ago by Philip.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ismael

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds