Hikashop options

• Thank you received: 7
2 years 2 weeks ago #340118

Hi,

What im trying to achieve is some simple options for each product.
In the attachments you can find a screenshot of all my variants. There you can also find the standart variant.
I expect my options to be set at the standard value, but instead it removes the 'add to cart' button and asks the user to choose an option.
Take a look at the second screenshot below.
I never want this to happen since it breaks my page.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13036
2 years 1 week ago #340119

Hi,

What you want is to is to turn off the setting "Characteristics dynamic display".
That way, you'll always have the add to cart button with the default value selected in each characteristic.

• Thank you received: 7
2 years 1 week ago #340143

Hi,

Thanks, this seems to fix up some problems. But there is still a small bug when opening the product page.
The page still breaks a little when i first open the page. When i change an option it seems to fix itself up. How do i fix this?
Screenshot in attachment.

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 609
2 years 1 week ago #340169

Hello,

Unfortunately, we will be unable to say much more that what we already say, here .
It seems that you went a little too glass and too far in your settings and especially customization...

Once again, sorry for this return, follow precisely the step by step process detailed in our other subject ( here ).
will allow to arrive at a result easier to understand, to manage and allowing us to help you more precisely.

Regards

Last edit: 2 years 1 week ago by Philip.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds