No Cart On Main Page

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 5 months ago #1102

here you go

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
13 years 5 months ago #1105

So I see that you limited the tax rule to canada only. That's means that all your customers with an address outside canada won't pay this tax. Plus, if your main zone (in the config, on the main tab) isn't in canada, before your users enter their address, the tax won't apply. Maybe that's why you don't see the tax applied ?

13 years 5 months ago #1106

my main zone is Canada, and i only want to charge Canada because i cannot charge tax outside canada....that is our stupid rule, as many countries cannot claim it back.

13 years 5 months ago #1108

If you're logged in on the front end, please log out and try to look at the prices.
When you already made an order in the same user session than the current one, the zone is kept in the session. So if you made an order with an address outside canada and that you stayed logged in, the taxes wouldn't apply.

13 years 5 months ago #1114

i have not made any orders, and tried loging out, but nope, price is still the same, tried placing an order, with a Canadian address now it added 20.00 shipping? I dont know where it got that, I had no shipping set yet...but i still cannot see any price changes, if i cannot figure it out it is okay, i will just say tax included in price, and leave it.

13 years 5 months ago #1117

In the config under the display tab as well as in the options of the content menus and modules, you can set how you want prices to be displayed. One option enables you to select if you want to see taxed prices, untaxed prices or both. That could also come from these options.

I don't have any ideas left after that :/

13 years 5 months ago #1122

tried all of those, no luck with any of those options....it still displays both prices as the same in the back end so no luck...oh well..will just say includes tax...that is fine, then i wont have to worry about it.

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds