× You can talk here in German about HikaShop. Please understand that we do not speak German at HikaShop and we can't offer support in German.

Minimum Bestellmenge aus Optionen?

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 5 months ago #28701

Hallo,

ich möchte verschiedene "Versandoptionen" anbieten, d.h. wir liefern die Waren mit einem eigenen LKW aus und berechnen je nach Entfernung verschieden Zuschläge.

Wie ich die Optionen mit Preis hinbekomme konnte ich hier im Forum schon finden... nur bleibt ein Problem:

Wegen einem Artikel kann ich nicht los juckeln, das rentiert sich nicht.
Der Kunde soll aber diesen Artikel durchaus einzeln zur Selbstabholung bestellen können.
Also müsste ich bei den Optionen eine Mindestbestellmenge angeben, damit das alles funktioniert.

Wenn ich jetzt aber den Artikel in meinen Warenkorb packe, habe ich den Artikel nur einmal drin, die Lieferung wird aber mit der Mindestbestellmenge angegeben.

Gibt es ne Möglichkeit Hika zusagen:

Wenn Option "Abholung" ausgewählt, dann keine Mindestbestellemenge.
Wenn Option "Lieferung", dann bitte mit Mindestbestellmenge.

Vielleicht kann mir ja jemand helfen... vielen Dank schonmal

Chili

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
12 years 5 months ago #28725

Hi,

I'm sorry but I didn't understand as I don't speak german and google translate didn't help.
If you could write in english I might be able to help you.

12 years 5 months ago #28791

Ok, I´ll try my best and describe the problem in english:

I´d like to over several shipping options. We are shipping the goods ourselves, with our own truck, and I need several options depending on how far the customer is from us.

The problem:

Customers should be able to orde a single quantity of any item if they arrange for their own shipping (i.e. pick it up themselves)
Customer should be able to order the same item with shipping. Shipping a single quantity would be very bad business, so I need a minimum order quantity.
I´d like to use options to represent the different shipping methods.

I set up the right options, with a price for them and minimum order quantity (9 items). If a customer now orders a single item including shipping, the shopping cart shows the single item and 9 times the shipping option.

My question would now be:

Is there any way to let hikashop use the minimum order quantity for the option and the article if the option is selected? That means, if I chosse with shipping, the cart shwos 9 items and 9 shipping options?

Thanks in advance...

Cheers!

Chili

12 years 5 months ago #28804

It's not possible to have several shipping methods for one order. You can only have the user select one shipping method for one order and the shipping method apply to the whole order.
So I'm afraid that you won't be able to do what you want.

12 years 5 months ago #28814

nicolas wrote:

It's not possible to have several shipping methods for one order. You can only have the user select one shipping method for one order and the shipping method apply to the whole order.
So I'm afraid that you won't be able to do what you want.

Yeah, I know that. That´s why I am trying to have no shipping mehtods as such at all and let the article options sort the whole thing out. What I am trying to do is:

The customer goes to the detail page of an item. Hikashop shows the price, say € 5,00 - with the option pick up at store activated by default. The customer could then change the option to delivery, the price with the option is display, let´s say € 8,00, and the customer can now put the item into his shopping cart.

Thing is, as our deilivery rates are calculated on a by-item-basis we would need a minimum order quantity to justify a delivery. Say 10 items would be enough. So Hikashop should be able to recognize the minimum order quantity of the option and apply that to the main item as well. At the moment, 1 item and 10 "options" get thrown into the basket.

As we would like to steer our sales more in the ditrection of customers picking their goods up themselves, it would be quite necessary for us to have means of direct comparison between delivered and not-delivered. The options would be a nice way.

If this is not possible, then I would have to work with different products - one including shipping and one without and cross reference them as related products... better than nothing, but the other way would appeal to way more...

Hope you get my jumbled explanation and what I am trying to do...

chili

12 years 5 months ago #28831

Ok. So you could do that selection on the product page by creating a characteristic with two values, pick up and delivery.
Then, add that characteristic to your products so that your users can select between both of them.
Then, you can click on the "manage variants" button to edit each variant of the product. You will be able to set a different price for each, and a different weight.
That would allow you to have a weight of, for example, 1kg for each delivery variant of your products.
Then, you could create a shipping method which would have a minimum weight of 10kg, which mean that under 10 items with delivery, the user wouldn't be able to finish the checkout. However, if all the products in the cart were "pick up", the weight would be 0 and it wouldn't require any shipping so the user would still be able to finish his order.

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds