× You can talk here in German about HikaShop. Please understand that we do not speak German at HikaShop and we can't offer support in German.

Newsletter, Bewertungen, checkout, Mindestbestell

• Thank you received: 1
12 years 2 months ago #39448

Hallo
habe leider keine Antworten auf folgende Fragen gefunden und würde mich über Tipps dazu freuen

1. Wie kann ich mit der Anmeldung als Neuer Kunde eine Newsletterzustellung abfragen (am Besten mit Acymailing)
  2. Welche Komponente ist geeignet um in Joomla 2.5 eine Shopbewertung zu machen, (nicht die einzelnen Produkte sondern ein gesamt Kommentar zum Shop etc. )
  3. Gibt es eine Möglichkeit den checkout Button im letzten Bestellschritt zu ändern, da steht bei mir "Weiter" und ich fände es besser wenn da steht "Fertig" /"Bestellung abschicken" oder so was...
  4. Kann ich eine Mindesbestellung realisieren (z.B. 20€ Mindestbestellwert)/ Ich weis das eine Möglichkeit die ist über die Versandkosteneinstellung zu gehen, aber da sieht der Kunde doch nicht, dass es einen Mindestbestellwert gibt

Da ich von Virtuemart auf Hika Shop umgestiegen bin freut mich immer noch sehr die Übersichtliche Bedienung. Hoffe das kommt auch den Kunden zu gute! Freue mich auf Hinweise und Hilfen.
viele Grüße aus dem Allgäu
Georg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13075
12 years 2 months ago #39671

Hi,

1. HikaShop is integrated with AcyMailing. Are you talking about how to subscribed HikaShop users automatically to AcyMailing ? You can do that with the AcyMailing plugin:
www.acyba.com/en/support/documentation/1...n-regacymailing.html

2. So you want global comments ? You could have one article with comments via a joomla commenting extension (while the others would have comments). I wouldn't know what would be the best for that as I'm not an expert on joomla comment extensions. I would advise either ask on the joomla.org forum or test several commenting extensions.

3. You should follow that thread:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/9242-...ext-button.html#9242

4. I would indeed recommend you to use shippping methods minimum price for that. I don't have an alternative.

• Thank you received: 1
12 years 2 months ago #39688

Thank´s Nicolas
for your fast and brilliant support!
I will realise the steps you explained. I think there is a problem with the acymail plugin because in germany you are not allowed to register an usere automatically to a newsletter you need double opt in. But I try and will discripe sthe soloution in here.

Thank´s

• Thank you received: 13075
12 years 2 months ago #39692

Hi,

AcyMailing is compatible with the double opt in system.
You just need to activate the confirmation in the configuration:
www.acyba.com/en/support/documentation/5...ig.html#subscription

The following user(s) said Thank You: Georg

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds