× You can talk here in German about HikaShop. Please understand that we do not speak German at HikaShop and we can't offer support in German.

Automatisierung der Gewichte

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 1 month ago #41646

Hallo,
gibt es eine Möglichkeit das Gewicht automatisch auf 1.000 zu setzen? Ich habe die 'common.php' bearbeitet, jedoch ohne Erfolg.
Die betroffene Line müsste folgende sein:

<input type="text" name="data[product][product_weight]" value="0.000">

Hoffe ihr könnt mir helfen.

Gruß

darksum

Hi,
is there an opportunity to set automatically the weight to 1.000? I edited the file 'common.php', but without any successfully result.
The affected line must be this one:

<input type="text" name="data[product][product_weight]" value="0.000">

Regards

darksum

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13075
12 years 1 month ago #41818

Edit the file "common" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views.
Before the line:

<input type="text" name="data[product][product_weight]" value="<?php echo @$this->element->product_weight; ?>"/><?php echo $this->weight->display('data[product][product_weight_unit]',@$this->element->product_weight_unit); ?>

add the line:
<?php if(!isset($this->element->product_weight_unit)) $this->element->product_weight_unit=1.000; ?>

12 years 1 month ago #41822

Thanks for helping me but it doesn't work. I added the line and nothing changed.

I created a product but the weight is set with 0.000 again.

I think I'm goin' crazy!!

12 years 1 month ago #41823

Make sure that you're editing the file for your back end template and not another template. Otherwise, it won't have any effect.

12 years 1 month ago #41824

I changed the file "common" of the view product of the hathor template. this is my backend/administrator template.

<?php if(!isset($this->element->product_weight_unit)) $this->element->product_weight_unit=1.000; ?>
            <input type="text" name="data[product][product_weight]" value="<?php echo @$this->element->product_weight; ?>"/><?php echo $this->weight->display('data[product][product_weight_unit]',@$this->element->product_weight_unit); ?>

12 years 1 month ago #41831

Are you sure that your template is not bluestork which is the default one for the back end of Joomla ?

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds