www.charitycanvasprints.com

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 1 hour ago #14735

Using the Business Edition with Joomfish for UK and US english - mainly for measurements of prints.

Added a couple of custom fields for the attributor and image licence.

After Virtumart 'child products', this was a breeze. Although a good export and import ability for multiple variants would make creating new products much quicker. Also when choosing images for variants to be able as well to choose one thats already uploaded rather than browsing and uploading another copy would also be good.

Overall an excellant product but still maturing, well worth the money and the support is not far off 'instant' in most cases.

David Craig
Hikashop 1.5.0 Business edition

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
13 years 1 hour ago #14736

Nice. You can import variants in HikaShop.
Export is not yet possible though but it's in the todo list.
Browsing of images is also in the todo list.
As you say, it will improve. We need more time for that :)

13 years 31 minutes ago #14740

Thank you.

Yes I have imported variants from CSV but to get the prices in as well especially if there is a fixed GBP price and a fixed USD price is a little more tricky. I have to manually edit the tables afterward even using a previous similar product as a template.

Good work though!

Just thought I'd mention it here. The AceSEF components specific add-on for Hikishop does not work with Joomfish despite disabling the Jfrouter plugin. BTW the AceSEF add-on has no commercial link with the folks that do Hikashop...as far as I know.

David Craig
Hikashop 1.5.0 Business edition

• Thank you received: 13064
13 years 26 minutes ago #14742

We added the possibility to import multiple prices for a product/variant in a previous version of HikaShop. You can do like that:

product_name,price_value,price_currency_id
my product,15|12,GBP|USD

I don't know about a joomfish issue with acesef so you should indeed ask their support for that as we are not affiliated in any way with them.

12 years 10 months ago #17407

Hello,
I know I'm coming late to this discussion, but wanted to say that this looks terrific! Very worthy cause, and a nicely done Web site.
Matthew

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds