Thermal-Solution.com

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 7 months ago #23057

Hi Guys. The website is finally done and http://www.thermal-solution.com is now fully operational. Hikashop has been a big help. Especially the product import feature.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 17
12 years 7 months ago #23130

Very clean site, easy to navigate!

What I would say is the About Us page needs a piccy ! the offices, some goods or something :)

If it was me I would get rid of the borders on the Brands page as your products dont have them and they would look nicer without them.

The shopping cart page when nothing in confused me for a bit, then I realised there was a blue box at the top of the page telling me it was empty, maybe something more obvious ?

Did you want powered by rockettheme and Gantry at the bottom of the screen ? Plus it seems to have 'Google Analytics Mod' written at the bottom of each page, maybe title was left on by mistake :)

All these are just personal things ofc :)

12 years 7 months ago #23556

Looks great, I'd lose the Rocket Theme & Gantry at the bottom or mod to suit the business. I'd also make a module or incorporate the business pone number on each page if that works in with your business model. I'm a part time counter jumper (keeps me sane) in one of my website customers business's and I can personally vouch for the value in this from the google search to sale conversion point of view. ie customer calls, says just googled "adventure tyres" your business name came up with a number.... search to conversion

I've built a few ecommerce sites and you've put loads of work into product content and good product images.

Well done :-)

Cheers
Michelle

12 years 7 months ago #23882

Nice clean site, nice work

Create your own style of luxury bespoke furniture online

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds