www.mephit.cz

• Thank you received: 1
12 years 1 month ago #42774

We're now about month live with www.mephit.cz , online store for hobby games (we're planning to open brick and mortar counterpart in Prague, Czech Republic later this year).

This was my first Joomla project ever and I am definitely glad that I've chosen Hikashop for the e-commerce solution. And I must say that customer support you guys provides is really top-notch (as I am not programmer it was really appreciated that I on occassions did receive instructions on level of what to change in specific .css file when I needed to modify something).

As it goes with every product, there are always things you would wish would be better / worked out differntly. Here's my particular list of items that would be beneficial to have (in no particular order):

ability to only export products per category (currently everything is always exported) - it would definitely helped me if I could export products from category, make some adjustments and import it back
better way to handle pre-orders (I had to workaround this)
ability to allow to order items not in stock (I had to workaround this)
ability to display expected delivery for item that is not in stock based upon say product category (I will have to work with custom fields on this one)
ability to use labels on product pictures (such as "New", "Hot", "Recommend") and assign those per product / category
hikashop specific templates (for future users) would be great as well

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1
12 years 1 month ago #42798

I would add:

• ability to display image of the product as part of the search result as a very welcomed and alas missing feature, I know that some of your competition on joomla platform can do it (I may be just ignorant that I don't know how to configure it)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds