www.doviles-jewelry.com

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 8 months ago #62064

Joomla 1.5 and hikashop essential

Fashion jewelry shop

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4
11 years 7 months ago #65255

Looks really nice! :)
Good luck with promoting!

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 7 months ago #66723

I agree with Batas; this looks really really good.

I am a newbie to Joomla (and therefore to HikaShop too) and I am amazed by the quality of site that can be put together using free tools such as these. I hope you don't mind me asking, but what level of experience did you have of working with Joomla and/or HikaShop before you started on this particular project, and how long did it take you to get it up and running in its present form?

11 years 7 months ago #66726

Well, I haven't study IT in school or university :D. All the stuff I have learned from youtube and google :D . I made it in one month.

• Thank you received: 3
11 years 6 months ago #72005

According to ESET Smart Security your site is infected with the JS/Kryptik.AAE trojan

25-10-2012 2:03:45 HTTP filter archive www.do viles-jewelry.com JS/Kryptik.AAE trojan connection terminated - quarantined
Threat was detected upon access to web by the application: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe.

Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by didero.

11 years 5 months ago #75938

Hi there i think you have done a great job designing your website i noticed you dont have any text on your home page or in your banner but your listing on Google looks great how did you get your listing on google to have the sentence above your domain name, Fashion jewelry-necklace-earings online, Dovile's Jewelry store
I would love to find out so i can do this for the Cookware website have just designed
Thanks

Time to create page: 0.101 seconds