www.seekwithinyou.com/books-guided-meditation

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Essential
11 years 7 months ago #64618

I love Hikashop! :cheer: I am so glad I chose this product!

http://www.seekwithinyou.com/books-guided-meditations

This is my downloadable goods shop for meditation for health related products. I am using the badges and related products features. Next, I am hoping to get the wishlist the way I like it for the holiday season :-)

"The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease." Thomas Edison

Meditation for Health
www.seekwithinyou.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 5 months ago #75133

Hi i think you have done a really good job designing you site

please can you tell me, when you get to the registration part of you website you have put the words 'Please login or quickly register to gain access to your downloadable products or to register for the online course' please can you tell me how you put that message on and where do i go in hikashop to add this message.

Thanks

• Hikashop Essential
11 years 5 months ago #75143

Thank you! Feel free to order :-)

In Hikashop, go to the Configuration. In Configuration, there is a Language tab. Click on the item to make changes. Make sure that you read the Override instructions. Here is a copy:

Override : You can copy/paste here the lines from the file above which you would like to customize. For translators, you should modify directly the translation file above and share your modifications so that they can be integrated in the default translation files.

Basically, you copy the original language from the top file and paste it to the bottom. Then you change the language to whatever you want it to be. Example below:

This was the original language: LOGIN_OR_REGISTER_ACCOUNT="Login or create a new account"

I copied and pasted it to the bottom and changed it to this:

LOGIN_OR_REGISTER_ACCOUNT="Please login or quickly register to gain access to your downloadable products or to register for the online course"

Let me know if you have anymore questions. Good luck! Send me a link to your site as well. I also design websites if you need assistance :-)

"The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease." Thomas Edison

Meditation for Health
www.seekwithinyou.com

11 years 5 months ago #75221

Hi thank you so much for your help i will try it today x

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds