My computers shop! It's in Italian

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 7 months ago #169435

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.assistenzainformatica.tv/shop.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2

http://www.assistenzainformatica.tv/shop.html
Is' is my firs't site. Before Hikashop I tried virtuemart but there are no comparisons as simplicity!

Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by mirco.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 3 months ago #187683

Looking to setup something similar for my first computer shop. Wondering if you can help?

I'm looking at your site (page: www.assistenzainformatica.tv/shop/produc...uter-eagle-mini.html )

I see the base price in the Add-to-cart location, and it alters when you select additional items to that sub-total. I thought you had created the item listing using Chracteristics, but when I tried it alone the characteristic price replaced the base price, it did not add onto the base price. From your page I see the base price is 355,10 when I select another item from your drop down like Disco Fisso Seagate 2TB 64MB sata3 ( + 86,50) your site adds it to the 355,10 for a sub-total of 387,00.
Mine replaces the 355,10 with the 86, 50.

I then thought you might be using Options with a separate product list that has each of the items in the list (CPU, Ram, etc) and that each of those items then has characteristics setup. If that is the case is there an easier way to do this? Because those characteristics are not validated to check to see if the product is still in inventory.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds