- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Buy Costumes
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #182463
by jack8
Buy Costumes was created by jack8
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.karnevalshop24.de
So, this is my first Hikashop. Build upon my custom template "head".
www.karnevalshop24.de/
Fully responsive design, insofar my dictated developement time allowed it
Useing LESS and Bootstrap.
Useing my personal responisve implementation of CarouFredSel for all carousels on the site.
And some other things...
It has some issues, and it is not as perfect as want it to be... but I think it is nice at all - Thanks to the outstanding support of the Hikashop team!
So, this is my first Hikashop. Build upon my custom template "head".
www.karnevalshop24.de/
Fully responsive design, insofar my dictated developement time allowed it
Useing LESS and Bootstrap.
Useing my personal responisve implementation of CarouFredSel for all carousels on the site.
And some other things...
It has some issues, and it is not as perfect as want it to be... but I think it is nice at all - Thanks to the outstanding support of the Hikashop team!
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by jack8.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #183125
by lionel75
Replied by lionel75 on topic Buy Costumes
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by lionel75.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #183130
by jack8
Replied by jack8 on topic Buy Costumes
Hi,
it's a modified newsflash module I've written. For Hikashop I've just made a template override useing the code from my module. Both use the same JavaScript and CSS files. The options for the Hikashop Caroufredsel are hard coded at the moment.
I've written a "wrapper" for CarouFredSel, which does the responsive thing as I wanted to (width and height of the carousel, number of visible items in different screen resolutions etc.).
it's a modified newsflash module I've written. For Hikashop I've just made a template override useing the code from my module. Both use the same JavaScript and CSS files. The options for the Hikashop Caroufredsel are hard coded at the moment.
I've written a "wrapper" for CarouFredSel, which does the responsive thing as I wanted to (width and height of the carousel, number of visible items in different screen resolutions etc.).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #183142
by lionel75
Replied by lionel75 on topic Buy Costumes
Thank's for your reply .
As i see you have in BE many parameters for js and css and some for mediaquery breakpoint !!
It is possible to add new tab on article panel which i suppose is " featured "
Can i have your feedback ( hack ? , issue ?) about hikashop integration ?
How the website disable javascript for caroussel when resize to minimal width ? Does toogle beetween CSS property display: none/ display:block is use or is there a way to manage script instead css ?
regard's
As i see you have in BE many parameters for js and css and some for mediaquery breakpoint !!
It is possible to add new tab on article panel which i suppose is " featured "
Can i have your feedback ( hack ? , issue ?) about hikashop integration ?
How the website disable javascript for caroussel when resize to minimal width ? Does toogle beetween CSS property display: none/ display:block is use or is there a way to manage script instead css ?
regard's
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by lionel75.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds