Breezing Forms integration needed

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 7 months ago #62961

I would like to have a programmer propose me the integration of forms in the checkout process.... I want the cart to be skipped and breezingforms shall send the data of the extra fields directly to hikashop, so i can still track affiliates, have coupons and so on... please help

Die Online Marketing Agentur für Suchmaschinenberatung.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 94
11 years 7 months ago #65369

Hello - If you are still looking for a developer to assist you with this, we've done Breezing Forms integration for VirtueMart and I'm sure we can assist you with a custom project for HikaShop.

Just open a presales ticket on our website, give us a few details and let's chat about what you need and how we can help( polishedgeek.com/clients/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=3 ).

Thanks! :)

~ Deb Cinkus, CEO

Polished Geek: more with monday․com
eCommerce Business Process Automation Experts
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by PolishedGeek.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

11 years 1 month ago #93638

I would like this plugin too please.

I could not get along with VirtueMart - the "look" of the site wouldn't do what I wanted and it was overly complicated. However HikaShop works perfectly, but I need the ability to get a buyer to fill in a form when paying.

Thanks.
Sam / Bifford

• Thank you received: 94
11 years 1 month ago #93640

Hello, Sam -

To the best of our knowledge, no one has built this type of plugin yet for HikaShop. Our team at Polished Geek can certainly do it based on our experience with both HikaShop and producing similar plugins for VM2.

We'd love to chat with you about the details, to make sure we understand how the form integration should work for your site, what data needs to be passed where, etc. If you are open to a custom dev project, would you please send additional info to us via the website at PolishedGeek.com/clients/contact.php ? Then our developers and business analysts will take a look and get back to you with a quote to develop this plugin.

Looking forward to helping you integrate Breezing Forms with HikaShop - two of our favorite components! :)

~ Deb Cinkus, CEO

Polished Geek: more with monday․com
eCommerce Business Process Automation Experts

11 years 1 month ago #93664

I would love to take you up on the offer however as a startup company with limited funds I/we are unable to pay for such things. I shall just have to see how the hikashop internal form thing works out I guess.

Thank you though!

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds