Installation of Web Based CMS/Forums Offered

• Thank you received: 5
11 years 4 months ago #74942

hi there,

I can setup (install) just about anything server-side for you.
please see the following list for options;

• Forums including VBulletin/PHPBB/Kunea/etc,etc
  • CMS Systems including;Joomla,Drupal,Worpress,SilverStripe,etc,etc
  • Other Server-side Installations including CRM and other server-side applications.

I charge very reasonable rates and have a good customer base. A Basic Package could be as follows;
joomla 2.5 Installed , domain name transfered or Aquired, Good hosting Package for 1-x Years. $250NZD + Hosting + Domain Name. ($120-$150) Per Annum. So $370 to $400 for package + $120-$150 Per Annum for the hosting & Domain name fee's.

Additional Work , like installing and configuration of Components & Modules/Plugins will cost extra but at a pre-determined rate agreed to by myself and you.

I also do custom Graphics work which is compressed and saved for Web (smaller images)/transparent backgrounds and other similar work including Cutouts of Products and some CSS work.

unfortunately Iam not a programmer.. as such so cannot help to much in the development of PHP or custom Java type jobs. Although I have access to many pre-made components and modules for the various systems above to be able to cater for just about everyones needs and can assist in getting these components/modules installed and functioning for your purposes.

Anyway , if you are interested and/or need any of the above done.

Please don't hesitate to buz me here via PM.

Cheers

Reace.

ps: hope this is ok to post here. If not then I got the wrong idea , so please remove this post. ;)

you Guys are Awesome and have excellent Support! Keep up the great Work!.
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by reace.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds