Urgent Looking for developer to fix cart

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 5 months ago #76548

Urgent Looking for developer to fix cart issue.
Issue:
The cart was working fine, but now users can't finish transaction when they submit the order they are getting No PAYMENT Method.

Setting could be wrong and i would like the cart updated to current version.

Please contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 94
11 years 5 months ago #76561

All fixed! :)

~ Deb Cinkus, CEO

Polished Geek: more with monday․com
eCommerce Business Process Automation Experts

11 years 3 months ago #85730

Hi PolishGeek my name is Olu, im in an online video game retail partnership business megagamingstore.com. we have Joomla installed for our site. we are trying to install Googlecheckout and Paypal but we are having issues with users unable to finish transaction when they submit the order, They are getting No PAYMENT. Please can you assist because it is delaying grand opening. we can also be reached at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. I have attached the two errors we having with Googlecheck out below.

Thank You

Attachments:

11 years 3 months ago #85731

Hi PolishGeek my name is Olu, im in an online video game retail partnership business megagamingstore.com. we have Joomla installed for our site. we are trying to install Googlecheckout and Paypal but we are having issues with users unable to finish transaction when they submit the order, They are getting No PAYMENT. Please can you assist because it is delaying grand opening. we can also be reached at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. I have attached the two errors we having with Googlecheck out below.

Time to create page: 0.094 seconds