Daily Deals for Buyer Groups

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 1 month ago #91831

Hi,
I would like to realize following feature:

Daily Deals for Buyer Groups

WHAT
+ HikaShop Market - several vendors, selling "regular" products (according to existing HikaShop functionality) and "time sensitive" products:

SPECIAL PRODUCT CATEGORY WITH COUNTDOWN TIMER
+ The time sensitive products are located in a special product category.
+ Each vendor can determine, until when (day and time) the time sensitive product can be sold (for example - Product A until coming Thursday 16:00h).
+ The product list in the special category shows a count down timer for each product (or per vendor), until when it can be ordered.
+ After the time has expired, the product will not be shown in the list anymore and also cannot be ordered anymore.

BUYERS ARE GROUPED TOGETHER ACCORDING TO SAME DELIVERY ADDRESS
+ Buyers are grouped together by a group name (each group is also defined by the same delivery address). This is a manual process in the backend, done by the administrator once during the setup of new buyers in HikaShop.
+ When a buyer orders a time sensitive product, he instantly gets an email notification about his order like for any other standard order.

VENDOR GETS A CONSOLIDATED ORDER SUMMARY AFTER EXPIRY OF SALES
+ The vendor only gets a notification after the time sensitive product order time has expired. That means, the vendor does not get an order notification per order. Instead, he gets an order summary for the orders of time sensitive products.
+ The vendor order summary is sorted by group names, meaning, the vendor sees exactly, how many orders he has to deliver to a certain delivery address. It also contains the usual order details per client.

I would be happy to discuss the realisation with someone, who is capabable of adapting HikaShop / HikaMarket filters & plugins accordingly. Best would be to send me a PM - thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2
11 years 1 month ago #92676

I Would like the seem thing just for Hikashop business

Its a hot thing now the daily deals

sites ; www.dailyoffers.nl/

regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds