custom handling charge per item

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 1 month ago #91847

We tried shortly to add a field in each product description that would be a handling charge per items that was not part of the price but was totaled in cart and shown as handling charge. example. if we order 5 items and they all have a .25 handling charge then a line item in total would add 1.25 to final total. It has to be a separate cost not figured in the item price.(we tried to talk them into that) We need this to be separate from handling charge in shipping module as that only will add a total handling charge and not an item based charge. Thought I would see if there was a person that was more familiar with hika structure that could add this feature for $180-200 american.
Its for a non profit organization that takes care of severely handicapped children and adults so they have little money to spend and I am passing cost directly onto client with no markup.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
11 years 3 weeks ago #92600

Hi,

I think that I'll be able to do it for you, so you can contact me through Private message or mail at mohamed(at)hikashop(dot)com.

regards,

Mohamed Thelji.

Last edit: 11 years 3 weeks ago by Mohamed Thelji.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds