Customisation of Hikashop

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 5 days ago #99862

Hi

I have a new project starting that will require a suitable online shopping component. What I need is not available in any of the current components such as mijoshop or hikashop.

I have used your product for a couple of years now and have been really impressed with your support. As such, rather than paying for a whole new extension, I would like to find out if I can use your component as a base with some major customisation and features. Is this something you would consider developing for me? If so, would you have a development framework that adopt to give me an idea of the costs and what information you would require from me.

Thank you for your time

Patrick Thoi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 94
11 years 5 days ago #99863

Hello -

We've done a lot of HikaShop work (and Joomla eCommerce in general), and would love to help you with your custom project. Please share the details of what you are looking for with us via our ticket system to get started: PolishedGeek.com/clients/contact.php

Look forward to hearing from you!
~ Deb at Polished Geek

~ Deb Cinkus, CEO

Polished Geek: more with monday․com
eCommerce Business Process Automation Experts

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 5 days ago #99867

Hi Deb

Thank you for your reply but what I need i think the Hikashop team would be more suited to as it is their product and they would know how to customise it better than anyone else. If the hikashop team does not do this type of work, then I will consider your services.

Cheers

Patrick

• Thank you received: 94
11 years 5 days ago #99869

Hi, Patrick -

Makes perfect sense. You might want to send Nicolas a direct PM then. I don't think the HikaShop leadership team reads the Commercial board postings as often as they do the rest of the support forums, as this is used mostly for 3rd party jobs. If you want the HikaShop team in particular to work on your project then I'd go straight to Nicolas to inquire. :)

~ Deb Cinkus, CEO

Polished Geek: more with monday․com
eCommerce Business Process Automation Experts

• Thank you received: 26
10 years 11 months ago #101187

Patrick,

If you want someone who is in the hikashop team try Jerome, www.obsidev.com/#services (it's in his signature if you wish to check)

Tom

I'm not an expert at this, if i post on your thread i'm doing so with the best of my knowledge and just trying to help :)

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds