Modul with showing countdown of selling

• Thank you received: 1
10 years 5 months ago #131448

Hello,

I need to have module to show one product (will be only one), which I can choose manually. Product will have selling period setted in normal product page.
Module should show all information of product (image, price, description, options, variants and add to cart - without redirection to product list, only to cart), everything can be wrapped in div´s (I will make css customization by my self - more detailed info personally). There should be big countdown of selling this product (if selling is setted from 20.11.2013 - 22.11.2013 at 00:00 20.11.2013 should counter countdown from 47:59:59 (h:m:s) down to 00:00:00 at 22.11.2013 in midnight). If there is shown product before selling, it can shown just info and counter can show 48:00:00, not counting and hidden possibility to buy out (not clicable add to cart, may be in light grey...).

I have also another request (if it will be hard to do, is not needed, but could be nice to have it):
For that product I can setup 3 products, which can be as variants with own picture, price, description and options and it can be 3 buttons in module front-end, to choose which variant I want buy (if I will choose variant, it should change all information shown, picture, price, description, but it should looks, that I just change variant of product - can be done, like 3 products are shown in module, but according variant chooser will be displayed just one - ajax or jQuery or Bootstrap - could be good to not reload whole page). All this 3 products, I can link in module settings manually, I do not need any automatics there.

If you are really interesting for it, we can go more deep in details personally. First of all we will decide what you can and cannot and then we will take price question, you do not need give me quotation now, just if you are interested.

Thanks for all answers.

Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by PeterB.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 11 months ago #155930

Hello.
As PeterB, I would like to make possible to organize flash sales with Hikashop. Products access limited by ACL is already possible. Then a countdown on product page and in module would be really fine.
I saw it is not a priority in HS development, but could we have a deadline, if there is any ?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds