HikaShop / HikaMarket JomSocial plugin

• Thank you received: 14
10 years 5 months ago #132032

If you use HikaShop or HikaMarket with JomSocial you need this plugin!!

The HikaShop JomSocial activity plugin will post HikaShop and HikaMarket activity to the JomSocial activity stream.

Engage your JomSocial community by posting HikaShop activity to the activity stream and help improve sales by automatically reporting on the following activities.
  • New Hikashop product listings
  • Hikashop product updates
  • New HikaMarket product listings
  • HikaMarket product updates
  • File downloads
  • Product comments
  • Product purchases

Each activity type can be enabled or disabled as required from the administration interface of the plugin. (see screen shots for details).

All activities are posted with links to the products to help drive sales from the JomSocial activity stream.

This is a commercial plugin available for purchase and download from my site - http://deeemm.com/store/hikashop/hikashop-jomsocial-plugin-detail

Additional screen shots.

The following user(s) said Thank You: PolishedGeek

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 94
10 years 5 months ago #132049

Looks like a very nice integration! We'll keep it in mind for our clients who use both JomSocial and HikaShop.

You might also look into doing the same thing with EasySocial, which has recently been released and is likely to be a major player in the Joomla social networking market.

~ Deb Cinkus, CEO

Polished Geek: more with monday․com
eCommerce Business Process Automation Experts
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeeEmm

• Thank you received: 14
10 years 5 months ago #132132

Thanks. :)

Totally agree that Easy Social will be a major player in the market, StackIdeas products are always top notch.

At the moment I am waiting until Easy Social matures a little before migrating my own sites. Will have a plugin ready once I've made the change.

Currently working on a VirtueMart version if you have any clients on that platform.

DM/

The following user(s) said Thank You: PolishedGeek

• Thank you received: 3
9 years 9 months ago #164782

Hi DeeEmm,

I think if you look at these two threads you will see a lot of demand for integrating with EasySocial:
www.hikashop.com/forum/feature-request/8...with-easysocial.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/865422-easysocial-login.html

How much would would you charge to custom make this plugin? Perhaps I can share the costs with the other people begging for this on these threads.

Thank you

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds