Need a custom plugin made

• Thank you received: 1
8 years 6 months ago #215808

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0

Hi,
I need a custom plugin made.
Here's what I need.
For a store that sells cabinets in custom sizes. Cabinets have default size values, and min and max custom size.
A customer should be able to enter a desired width value, and the plugin should calculate the cost and weight of the cabinet based on predefined values.

For example.
A cabinet can have a min and max width, So the customer enters a value in a field which is checked to be in the range of min-max. (This I have done with the use of custom field and redex)

The value entered will be checked against a range of widths:
Range1: 150mm - 300mm (will return a price of $116 and weight 23.52kg)
Range2: 301mm - 450mm (will return a price of $138 and weight 29.44kg)
Range3: 451mm - 600mm (will return a price of $161 and weight 35.26kg)
(All cabinets have different ranges which I should be able to enter upon product creation. There are up to 5 ranges)

So once a customer enter a desired width, this will be checked against a range, and the price and weight will be displayed and passed to the cart for purchase.

A second part of the job would be to have shipping costs per postal code range. So postal code from 0800-0815 will cost $0.14 per kilo. This should get the total cart weight and return the shipping costs. But I have not looked into hikashop for this yet, if it can be done easily.

It shouldn't be hard work to do this for someone who has done this before. I am new to hikashop and time is important right now. Need to get this done asap.

thanks

The following user(s) said Thank You: deligence

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 9
8 years 6 months ago #215864

Hello,

I have provided you the cost and timeline for this requirement via Email.

Thanks & Regards,

Sanjay Kumar | CEO

Official HikaShop Integration and Customization Partner

Deligence Technologies - your growing technology partner
E: sanjay [at] deligence.com
Skype/Google Hangout: sanjay.deligence
www.deligence.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds