Product Page Addition

• Thank you received: 9
6 years 9 months ago #272925

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.0

I already have the Afterpay payment plugin (Australian Version see afterpay.com.au ). I just need a view made which will show Afterpay logo, with some wording and divide the “product_msrp” by 4 to give the amount payable fortnightly for that product. This will need to be created in the product.php file I would imagine.
It should just be a new view with some php which I am not that good at. If it could be turned on and off through a plugin and I need to be able to put restrictions on this for example it would only be for Australian customers and for amounts below $1000 (which I would like to be able to modify the amount).

Product page of this example is here - navlife.com.au/shop/product/1581-idrive-...np300-r51-pathfinder

I would like someone to quote me to be able to do something like this please.

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by olstadesigns.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1
6 years 9 months ago #272931

Greetings !

Please check my PM .

Regards,
Thomas J

Warm Regards ,
Thomas Johnson
Call : +408.676.9948
E : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: olstadesigns

6 years 9 months ago #272976

Thomas did you get my PM and email address?

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.

• Thank you received: 1
6 years 9 months ago #273025

yes received .

Warm Regards ,
Thomas Johnson
Call : +408.676.9948
E : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

6 years 9 months ago #273458

Tom005 wrote: Greetings !

Please check my PM .

Regards,
Thomas J

Thanks Thomas for your professionalism and being able to produce exactly what I was after in the specified time frame. Couldn't be happier. You will be getting more work from me in the near future.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Tom005

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds