Asking for a quote of HikaShop customization project.

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 6 months ago #299132

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.13
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.18
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all

Subject: Asking for a quote of HikaShop customization project.
System Information
HikaShop version--: 3.5.1
Joomla version--: 3.8.13
PHP version--: 7.1.18
Database Version--:5.6.39-cll-lve
Browser(s) name and version--: All
Hosting--:Shared

I would like to have an option to automatically input both Retail price and Price by writing php script to retrieve referential prices from my local mysql data base. These prices must have a place holder to hold these retrieved price for price calculation before filling in product price field. For more understanding, I also enclose two images coming along with explanations step by step.

Step 1 At product page, choose automatically instead of default manually located near price field.
Step 2 Under specification window, click “Plus Button” to add the third referential price. Name the field. Let say “Offering” for this example. Write php script in Value field, fill in both caption and description. And then click OK button for saving.
Step 3 Click on Calculation tab (This calculation tab is supposed to be shown up after clicking OK button at step 2). Click the drop down on the left of equal symbol to pick up an exist field or write the new one such as “Price before tax” and write calculation formula on the right of equal symbol. And then click “Save this calculation” button. Start over calculation formula writing process for
“VAT”, and “Price” sequentially (as picture 2).
Consequently, product’s price being come from these calculation methods should be shown up correctly at the front end. Also, I want the cron task to refresh these product prices.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2
5 years 6 months ago #299142

Hi,

I can help.

You can reach me on Skype: cisin.arnold or Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. so that we can discuss this further.

Arnold

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds