Feature Request: Partial Refunds

• Thank you received: 6
12 years 3 months ago #37164

Hi,
Would be good if there was the ability to do partially refunds, i.e. set a Status for each product in each item.

For example, someone buys a skirt and a tshirt. Their order status is 'Confirmed', so you ship them both out. They don't like the skirt and so return it to you. You then want to set the status for the skirt as 'Refunded', however the tshirt should still have the status set as 'Shipped' (and possibly the overall status for the whole order is then automatically changed to 'Partially Refunded'

Thanks

B)

Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by woonydanny.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13082
12 years 3 months ago #37282

We didn't thought about that one.
We'll see if there are more requests for that.
For now, you can always add new status in the menu System->Order statuses and delete the products from the order (you will have to fix the quantity of the product yourself though as it is not automatic).

• Thank you received: 9
11 years 4 months ago #83968

Hi,

Any progress on this one? I have the same situation. People buy a download and for whatever reason I must be able to give them a PARTIAL refund. I.e. they pay 30 euro, and must get a refund of 25%, which is 7,50 euro.

Would be great is this is possible and also automatically recalculates the affiliate sale commission, if it applies)

Kind regards,
Maurice

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 3 months ago #84544

Hi,

No progress on this one, but still on our TODO list.
We have other features more wanted to develop actually.

Regards.

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds