When I click on affiliate partner menu

• Thank you received: 0
10 years 2 months ago #145820

Hello sir,

-- url of the page with the problem -- : montrealsalsaconvention.com/administrator
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.0.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : google chrome 33.0.1750
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 1347 'salsa123.zxnyw_hikashop_sale_view' is not VIEW SQL=CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW zxnyw_hikashop_sale_view AS SELECT a.user_id, SUM(b.order_partner_price) AS sale_price FROM zxnyw_hikashop_user AS a LEFT JOIN zxnyw_hikashop_order AS b ON a.user_id=b.order_partner_id AND (CASE WHEN a.user_currency_id=0 THEN 5 ELSE a.user_currency_id END)=b.order_partner_currency_id WHERE a.user_partner_activated=1 AND b.order_partner_paid=0 AND b.order_type='sale' AND b.order_status IN ('confirmed','shipped') GROUP BY b.order_partner_id;

When i am login in montrealsalsaconvention.com/administrator and open hikashop---> affiliates---> partners It Give me Error Like this Can you Help me plz ????

1347 'salsa123.zxnyw_hikashop_sale_view' is not VIEW SQL=CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW zxnyw_hikashop_sale_view AS SELECT a.user_id, SUM(b.order_partner_price) AS sale_price FROM zxnyw_hikashop_user AS a LEFT JOIN zxnyw_hikashop_order AS b ON a.user_id=b.order_partner_id AND (CASE WHEN a.user_currency_id=0 THEN 5 ELSE a.user_currency_id END)=b.order_partner_currency_id WHERE a.user_partner_activated=1 AND b.order_partner_paid=0 AND b.order_type='sale' AND b.order_status IN ('confirmed','shipped') GROUP BY b.order_partner_id;

Thank You
jitendra Goyal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
10 years 2 months ago #146001

Hi,

This is because your MySQL user doesn't have the right to create views in your database. Please contact your hosting company about that and they should be able to add that right.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.038 seconds