Affiliate Commission Based on PROFIT

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 8 months ago #276091

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Feature Question

Hello! I purchase from multiple vendors, and have different profit margins on each product and category of products. I can't offer affiliates a static percentage as it would be too much for some products and too little for others.

Commission on PROFIT instead of SALE PRICE. Ideally, I’d like to have a field per product which was the actual cost of the product (obviously hidden from users). Then I’d like to be able to offer a flat percentage commission based on the profit of each sale or product. For instance, I enter my COST is $25 and my sale price is $45. I have an agreement to pay 20% of profit, so I would owe the affiliate $4 (20 x .20).

Alternatively, I could likely get away with setting commission rates by CATEGORY instead of just a flat rate.

Is it possible to do anything like this? Possible with HikaMarket in conjunction with HikaShop? Possibly with 3rd Party Software integrated with HikaShop?

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13066
6 years 8 months ago #276093

Hi,

The affiliation system in HikaShop business doesn't allow for that. It would require modifying the code of the plugin.
HikaMarket is not an affiliation system and even then, the fees for vendors are also based on the product prices.

Regarding third party affiliate solutions for HikaShop, you have these:
awodev.com/products/joomla/awoaffiliate
www.joomlathat.com/affiliate-tracker/ext...racking-for-hikashop
But I can't say if they support what you want or if there is an easy way to mofidy them to support that.
I would recommend contacting them to ask them what's possible regarding that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds