How to add an affiliate partner?

• Thank you received: 5
2 years 9 months ago #334197

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.27
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.20
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 89.0.2 (64-Bit)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message

May be stupid question. But I try to set up the HikaShop and I am estnished, that there is no button "add new" when choosing "Partner" for the affiliate program. The list is empty, but I do not see any possibility to add any new partner. Also the user-menu does not offer any field for "partner" program.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
2 years 9 months ago #334203

Hi,

When you edit a user in the Customers>Customers menu of HikaShop, you'll find a section for the affiliate settings:
i.imgur.com/PAfxE4C.png
There, you can turn on the "Affiliate account active" setting.
Once you do, the user will also appear in the Affiliate>Partners menu.
Creating new users can be done in the Joomla user manager. Once you do it there, it will automatically appear in Customers>Customers.

The following user(s) said Thank You: politikchronist

• Thank you received: 5
2 years 9 months ago #334215

Thanks, I got it, I was looking at Joomla user instead of HikaShop-User. Got it.

• Thank you received: 4
1 year 9 months ago #343093

hmm I wonder if you can add affiliate partnes automatically and connect them to a specific Joomla group and if on the other hand the partner created get a new customer/partner signup with another Joomla group and there also can create a subscription with for example with PayPlans. https://stackideas.com/blog/payplans-5-0-rc2-released

Would that be possible to use Hika for that scenario also using Payplans in combination?

• Thank you received: 13069
1 year 9 months ago #343095

Hi,

So you want users to be able to choose if they are affiliate partners or normal users during the registration, and based on that, they end up in the different user group ?
That's possible. You can configure the "User group on registration" setting of the HikaShop configuration with a custom field of the table "user" where the user can select between both choices.
The documentation on that area has more information about how to do it:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5....html#checkout_login

Regarding the subscription, you mean you want it to be automatically created upon registration ? I don't think that PayPlans has such a capability. That will probably require a plugin to be developed.

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds