Affiliate tab is empty

• Thank you received: 0
2 years 8 months ago #334892

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.23
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.14
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome

Hi
I have added the option to allow a subscriber to register as an affiliate. However when they go to their account, the affiliate tab is empty. I have have checked in the backoffice and they are marked as being an affiliate, but still nothing shows.
Secondly, i added a menu item pointing to the affiliate program, and when I try and access that, I get a 404.

Am I missing something ?

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
2 years 8 months ago #334905

Hi,

Note that the affiliate page you can access from the user control panel on the frontend displays 5 things:
- Statistics on your affiliate account. These will only appear if the "Display affiliates advanced statistics" setting is activated in the HikaShop configuration
- A field to enter your PayPal email address.
- A field to select your affiliate account currency if you have the "Allow partners to select their currency" setting activated in the HikaShop configuration
- a table listing of banners. For that to appear, you need to create banners in the Affiliate>Banners menu.
- a link to the terms and conditions page of the affiliate program, supposing that you've selected an article in the "Affiliate program Terms & Conditions article" setting of the HikaShop configuration.

So the page www.hikashop.com/my-account/affiliate-program.html can appear quite empty if you don't configure anything first.

Regarding your second issue, it's hard to say anything without more information. What is the URL of that page ? Could you provide screenshots of the settings of that menu item ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds