Escrow auction

• Thank you received: 49
7 years 8 months ago #248020

-- HikaAuction version -- : 1.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.*

Hi one of clients interesting in next and its possible release in current version or in future:
1 two types of clients: Clients (can create auction) and Partners (only bids) - i think its possible create now with some membership component or hika acl in manual better via membership.
2. Partners must deposit money to their accounts via payment gateway (not only paypal)
3. in option of auction client set Escrow type and bid step 100$ for example
4. when auction start and partner make bid from him account withdraw 100$ (to site owner account or some buffer account) and each time when partner put bid from him withdraw 100$
5.Pro account for Partner if he buy this membership plan he have some discount for bidding (for example standart partner nake bid 100$ ProPartner can put 50$)

сайт з перекладами www.benefit.in.ua
PS. спасибо переводить Webmoney : Z207635098627 R152456839841 или ЯД 410011027999056

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
7 years 8 months ago #248036

Hi,

What you want to do is something really specific and that's not what we have in mind for HikaAuction (or to be precise: HikaMarket + HikaAuction).
The first point is already possible because you can assign vendors (who can create auction) depending Joomla user groups.
The other points are more complicated.

Your request is not impossible for the fact where you can find payment gateway which are proposing "escrow account".
The only one I have in mind is MangoPay.
All other methods won't be legally possible regarding what an "escrow" must be.

For what I can see, it is more a "custom development" than a feature request.
Now if you want to do such kind of development, we can see how we can add triggers in our components to give you good "entry points" to plug-in.
But I can't honestly tell you that we will add your request in the TODO list knowing that it is not the development direction that we have in mind for HikaAuction + HikaMarket.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mohamed Thelji
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds