Registration custom fields

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 9 months ago #18942

custom fields in registration form after unpublishing don't even display when new billing address is formed or edited while checking out......

My Requirement: want to remove additional info from form so that user while registring dont have to fill this long form but while adding billing address lightbox form should have all those custom fields...????

i want to comment the custom types in main registration form where are the in which view and will not unpublish so they will automatically come in billing address form.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
12 years 9 months ago #18946

You would have to edit the file registration of the view user via the menu Display->Views and remove the part loading the address fields template.

12 years 9 months ago #18955

what is the diffrence between the views file which i edit via folder on ftp directly and display->views..
user view is repeated three times three registration files...
have commented like this in all three files... no effect....

<tr class="hikashop_registration_address_info_line">
<td>
<?php // echo JText::_( 'ADDRESS_INFORMATION' ); ?>
</td>
</tr>
<?php
$this->type = 'address';
//echo $this->loadTemplate();
?>

• Thank you received: 13037
12 years 9 months ago #18958

When you do it via the interface, you don't loose your modifications when you update HikaShop.

There is only one registration file. However, it can overriden for each of your template. So if you have ten templates, you will see ten times an entry in the views listing... But you should edit it only for the template you're using.
The modification you made is indeed the good one. But you need to make it for the template you're using.

12 years 9 months ago #19093

thnks got it right ..

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds