What template is hikashop using on your demo page?

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 2 weeks ago #43328

I like the clean, simple template you are using on your demo site.

Hikashop Demo

Can you tell us what is the name of the template and where we can get it?

Thanks

Rowby

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
12 years 2 weeks ago #43330

We called the template Hagane. We made it ourselves specifically for our demo website so you can't buy/get it anywhere.

• Thank you received: 2
12 years 2 weeks ago #43331

Hi I'm also interested in this.

This template is very nice and has perfect positions to fit hikashop with the language module up there and login and cart modules in clear positions too,

Firebug says "Hagane" but I can't find anything on google + this template is for joomla 1.5 if im not wrong.

Regards

EDIT: Nicolas is faster than me :woohoo:

Last edit: 12 years 2 weeks ago by manuxx.

12 years 2 weeks ago #43336

We're currently rebuilding our demo website on Joomla 2.5. We'll try to make a package of the website or template once done so that users can get it.

Could you give more information on what you're looking for ? Do you really want only the template itself ? because it won't look like the demo website without the modules, menus and content configured like we did. Or do you want a full package (files + SQL import) of the website ?

12 years 2 weeks ago #43338

I will be showing your demo site to a client in a day or so and I like your current layout. I would of course make some color changes via css etc. But the demo looks really nice.

A Joomla 2.5.3 package would be great -- with all of the modules, plug-ins already in place, including mysql with a few categories and products in place.. in their positions, etc. (i.e. zipped file of site). I think a lot of your developers would like that too.

Rowby

Last edit: 12 years 2 weeks ago by rowby.

12 years 2 weeks ago #43339

Hi Nicolas

The thing is that your template fits perfectly for a international shop like we are planning to do.

Although cart IMO would be better above the language flag modules.

About the cart and login modules would be awesome if you could include them on the package with a style or a configurable image to change, I'm still trying to understand how to make a cart look like that on Joomla 2.5, my default installation of Hikashop shows a simple cart without any images or icons and the same for the default joomla 2.5, too simple and is a pitty cause 2 simple details like that make a shop look much better.

Is really difficult to find decent templates for joomla 2.5 and having a default Hikashop template to modify would be awesome.

Regards

12 years 2 weeks ago #43340

Thank you for the feedbacks. We'll post here again, once we're finished with the port of the demo website to Joomla 2.5.

12 years 2 weeks ago #43343

Thanks! A default template would add even more value to Hikashop.

So many Joomla templates are too fancy or ornate -- or just plain ugly! Your demo template is just right!

Rowby

12 years 2 weeks ago #43344

Hi, i also am interested in the template, we are very please with the purchase of hikashop business. Its a fully featured system, however even a trained monkey can be shown the basics of how to add products and perform basic store functions.

The main part im interested in is the category display

IE the pic set

Please keep us updated when its released as a package :)

12 years 2 weeks ago #43346

The category display is not really related to Hikashop and they already include a lot of info in the documentation on how to set different options for that, you can make really different category style menus just with normal joomla menus pointing to hikashop.

At least thats how we did it using icons for each category in the menu as we don't like the basic one.

Thanks for the info Nicolas, just a basic template so that we can all customize it would be awesome, looking forwards for this.

Regards

12 years 2 weeks ago #43347

I do realise that, however all the other parts that go with it will make the overall look blend alot nicer.

12 years 2 weeks ago #43348

True, I like that category style too but I preferr it with icons etc thats why we use normal joomla menus.

12 years 2 weeks ago #43349

Ah yea, currently we are just looking for a practical/clean way of displaying information, that still has a bit of style, so for current, the demo is perfect :)

do you have any links to some examples of your work?

12 years 2 weeks ago #43351

Oops soz my site is still on a local installation testing and messing around,

but take a loot at this menu from a Hikashop user decorativeplumbingonline.com/hansgrohe-home

He only uses an icon for Home, but well, you get the idea of what I meant.

Regards

12 years 2 weeks ago #43354

thats ok, nice idea.

Is a bit cartoony for my liking, but if implemented right, can look good.

Good luck with your designs. I need all the luck i can, i do more of the backend stuff and structure. not really good at the picture side of things :s

• Thank you received: 1
12 years 1 week ago #43408

fyi...

we are decorativeplumbingonline and the template we use is called jsn-epic, a paid template.

it's not great, but as this is a new site for us, we statred with it because of the features it offers.

we are looking though for something geared more for e-commerce.

anyway, thanks for noticing!

11 years 10 months ago #50131

Is there any update on this one?

11 years 10 months ago #50178

We can provide a zip containing all the files of the website and a SQL file (so that you can import it on your database).
That way you already have everything configured and you can directly start working on it.
However, since it's the Business edition which is setup, you first need to buy it and then send us your request via our contact form with your order number:
www.hikashop.com/en/contact-us.html

Alternatively, here is the zip for the template itself, but the configuration of your website to match the template's CSS might not be easy. Remember that this template was custom made for our demo website.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: eng, Guibert

11 years 10 months ago #50222

Thank you, Much appreciated, i might contact you regarding the full website template, as i allready have the hika business :)

11 years 7 months ago #61736

Hi, I have a potential client who is interested in your template but was wondering if there's a way to remove the top animation that displays the four items for sale. Is that part of the content module of the template that can be turned off?

Time to create page: 0.111 seconds