Product slideshow not always showing

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 6 months ago #69414

Greetings,

I've inserted a different slideshow into each different product description (i.e. Slideshow A inserted into Product A description; Slideshow B inserted into Product B description etc.).

These slideshows appear perfectly when I access the product page directly through a Product PAGE Menu Item link.

These slideshows do not appear at all when I access the product page via a Product LISTING Menu Item link. They also do not appear when I access the product page through a Hikashop Content Module link.

I can't figure out why the slideshows appear fine the first way, but not at all the other ways. Can you please advise? Thank you.

Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by raggatt.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 6 months ago #69417

Just wanted to add that the urls and breadcrumbs are different, when the slideshow appears (via Product Page Menu Item link) and when the slideshow does not appear (via Product Listing Menu Item link). I've attached screenshots. I'm really hoping there's a simple solution to getting the slideshow to always appear in the product page description, regardless of the navigation route.

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by raggatt.

• Thank you received: 13062
11 years 6 months ago #69556

Hi,

It sounds like the problem comes from the configuration or the code of your slideshow which must rely on the URL of the product page to display itself. Not knowing any of these, I can't comment on how to "fix" your slideshow.
One thing I can say is that it's normal that the breadcrumb and the URLs are different based on where you're accessing the product page from.

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds