Can´t see votes

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 6 months ago #69812

Hi my system just shows a (1) as vote there are no stars or anyting else.
Have you got an idea whats the problem for that.
Also I need to change the language for the vote; guess I must do it in the basic language file?

Here is a link to my problem: Missing vote stars Just at the top of the product ther is the vote (1)

Would be very thanksfull for a hint!

Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by Georg.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
11 years 6 months ago #69815

Hi,

Did you set your "Number of stars for the rating" option to 0 through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Vote".

Hope this will help you.

11 years 6 months ago #69819

Thanks for your answer! I set it to 5 because I would like that the customer can use max 5 stars for his vote.
But unfortuanately there is nothing where you can vote.
Any other idea?

• Thank you received: 13064
11 years 6 months ago #69937

Hi,

The stars are defined in the CSS of HikaShop. Looking at the header of your pages, the HikaShop CSS file is not loaded at all and on top of that your template is compressing and caching all the CSS on your website.

You should:
-deactivate the CSS compression and caching of your template
-make sure that you didn't select "none" in the front end CSS option of the Display tab of the configuration of HikaShop

You should then see the stars.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Georg

10 years 11 months ago #102289

Hi, I have the same problem, I can not see the stars to rate. I upgraded to HikaShop Essential and I do not know if that was the problem or was the case before. I have seen now the problem ...

As you can see in the attached images in the product the stars come out, just get a drop down menu 1 to 5. But although the press, there is no voting.

I think I have good Display>CSS Settings:

And also the configuration of Votes and Comments:

I have HikaShop Essential 2.1.3 and Joomla! 2.5.11. Thank you very much for your help. ;)

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 4004
10 years 11 months ago #102307

Hi,

If you do not have the stars and you see the dropdown, it means that you have some javascript errors in the product page.
The vote system uses javascript but if there are some errors in the page, the script for the vote could not be right initialized and could not work (be displayed) correctly.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

10 years 11 months ago #102331

Hi, I checked out the component that makes the system malfunction votes is "jQuery Content Disclaimer". It is a plugin that displays a warning when you first opened the store, because it is a sex shop. It has an option to load jQuery but I tried to clear it all I get is that the plugin does not work (while the votes of HikaShop do work).

In the help of "jQuery Content Disclaimer" indicate that if the other plugin (in this case HikaShop) is loaded before this, there should be no conflicts. How I can know which plugin is loaded before the two when opening my online store in the browser? Could then change the load order?

Thanks, greetings.

• Thank you received: 13064
10 years 11 months ago #102348

The load order cannot be changed like that.

What you can try to do however is to install and configure the jQuery easy plugin for joomla. It usually help with jQuery loading issues.

10 years 11 months ago #102976

Thanks, finally I solved by uninstalling "jQuery Content Disclaimer" and installing "Ajax Soft Fade-in Popup Joomla", which does not work with JQuery and works more or less the same. Best regards.

Time to create page: 0.103 seconds