How to resize the product image popup?

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 5 months ago #72567

Hi
Another couple of questions from me.
1. How do you resize the product image pop up? The documentation mentions Full image popup max width & Full image popup max height parameters but there is no sign of these in the Business version Image configuration section.
2. When using more than one image per product any additional images appear as tiny thumbnails under the main picture. How can these be resized to be bigger.
3. Also, I am having some general issues with image resizing. Often the size parameters in the Content Module configuration have no effect on the actual size of the image in the front-end.
Any ideas on these questions?
Cheers
Matt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 403
11 years 5 months ago #72678

Hi there,

1. You just have to specify the max width and height in System>Configuration>Files in the image field. The "Image width" and "Image height" determine the size of the image so of the popup.
2. It's currently not possible however a developper can do it for you as a paid job ( Xavier did it so just post in commercial job if you're interested)
3. Are you sure you didn't checked an inherit option somewhere so the used size is the one in the main configuration?

11 years 5 months ago #72753

Hi
1. I have tried everywhere in the backend to find and change these parameters and nothing seems to work.
2. I will contact Xavier to do this and a couple of other minor modifications.
3. Same as point 1.

Would really appreciate some help with points 1 and 3. Could my template be causing this? I used Artisteer to generate this.

Many thanks

Matt

• Thank you received: 13068
11 years 5 months ago #72824

Hi,

1. The images width/height options resize the image when it is uploaded. Once that is done, even if you change these options, the image full size won't change. You would have to upload it again so see it use the new size.

3. We would need more details on what you think is not working. Could you for example do a screenshot of the options of your module and give a link to a page where it is displayed ? It's probably a misunderstanding because these options work for everyone else.

11 years 5 months ago #72840

Hi
That's why! The image sizes are set when they are uploaded, not by adjusting the size parameters later on. Both points 1 and 3 are now working perfectly. Might be worth mentioning this in the documentation - maybe its already there but I missed it ;-)
Many thanks for your help.
Cheers
Matt

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds