Glitches

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 5 months ago #74187

Hello, I have a couple of issues with my Hika template. First, the registration form does not display username as a field; however, I have looked in the php file and it is there so I am confuse to why it is not showing up. Second, is there any way to remove the HIKA_USER_DETAIL in user control panel (edit account). Third, I changed the position of my carousel and all of a sudden it started displaying 2 rows, but before that any carousel that I tried to create after I created that one did the same thing. After spending hours of playing around with the configuration, I have had to tweek the configuration from the correct configuration so that it wouldn't be too wide and look a little decent. I am on the previous version of Hikashop business and do not have a registered license. What do I need to do to get one? I will get it next month. :)

elitehair-fashion.com/us/index.php/en/

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 5 months ago #74259

Hi,

See if the username field is enabled in HikaShop > Display > Custom Fields.
Edit the translation file, and add/edit the value for "HIKA_USER_DETAILS". (HikaShop > Configuration > Languages)
For the carrousel, try to set it on 3 columns, you can remove the arrow with the following property:

.art-postcontent ul > li{
	display: none;
}

To get a licence of HikaShop Business you just have to go in the tab download and then bought the wanted version.
(I think that you found how to buy it, you have created two order, but not confirmed them).

11 years 5 months ago #74271

Okay, thanks. The carousel will only expand to the right when I change the width and height. I have tried the 3 but I will see if I can work with it. There is no username in the custom field section as there is no email address field either. Only the address field is in the custom field section with the name and adress field. The other fields are fields I created but the reason why I need the username is because right now all my customers' email addresses are showing instead of the username. The email addressed are visible to anyone who create an account and look at their profile via kueno or alphauser. Should I create a username field? I did earlier, but it went with the hikashop user and not with the Joomla user. I don't want someone contacting someone without their consent.;)

11 years 5 months ago #74279

Okay, again I created a username field and then I created account but when it came time to sign in, it used my email address as the username. It also emailed me my username as my email address. I have added/ edited user details in the language file and nothing happened.

Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by tkassim.

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 5 months ago #74525

Hi,

In the checkout configuration of hikashop, set the option "Registration" to Registration. By this way a field "username" will be displayed.
Then in alphauserpoint, or in kueno, I don't know if they use the username or the email. For this point you should ask on their forum I think.

The following user(s) said Thank You: tkassim

11 years 5 months ago #74534

Thanks, that did the job. Now I just need to see how to get rid of that Hika_user_. I can get away with the carousel right now. :lol:

Time to create page: 0.099 seconds