ISSUES WITH CHECKING OUT

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 3 months ago #80342

Hi! Pls I need help here. I was testing the HIKASHOP on my joomla site, at the checkout stage after you've logged in, and you have your shipping and billing address displayed, When I click 'NEXT' it doesn't proceed to the next page, it stays on same page. I've checked every possible problems but seems I can't find my way around it, can someone help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
11 years 3 months ago #80388

Hi,

Can you please :
1. Send me a screenshot of your checkout workflow through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout"
2. Send me through MP a test account and your web site, then I'll be able to see what the problem exactly is ?

Thanks.

11 years 3 months ago #80434

Pls find attached the screenshot of my checkout flow. I've sent you PM for the details of my website.

Thank you.

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 3 months ago #80470

Hi,

I think that you forgot the attachment. ;)

11 years 3 months ago #80530

Sorry pls find attached the screenshot

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13037
11 years 3 months ago #80587

If you can process to the next step, it means that either your shipping or your payment methods are not configured properly.
you should check the points of that FAQ:

www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ins-listing.html#faq

11 years 3 months ago #80624

Thank you Nic! I've checked the link, read through and IT didnt't fix my problem. Pls, help out.

11 years 3 months ago #80626

Also I said i cudnt process to the next step after i've added to cart and logged in with my user name and password. That is where the issue is.

11 years 3 months ago #80682

PLS I'm yet to get a solution to the highlighted problem, kindly help out. My client is not happy her website is being delayed. I need your urgent assitance

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 3 months ago #80712

Hi,

It seems that you have a problem with the checkout workflow configuration. You have enabled the advanced checkout wordkflow but the old one is displayed.
Can you check in phMyAdmin on the table "#__hikashop_config" if the value of the field "checkout" is "login_address_shipping_payment_confirm_coupon_cart_status_fields,end".

Are the shipping method and payment method displayed and selected in the step one ?
Have your products a weight ?

11 years 3 months ago #80721

Thank you for the quick response. The value of the checkout in phpmyadmin is the same as above. The shipping method and payment are displayed in step one and my product does not have weight.

11 years 3 months ago #80840

Hi Pls I'm still waiting for response form you regarding the issue on ground. Kindly help me check what the problem is. If you need my site url and admin login details, i'll send it to you.

11 years 3 months ago #81049

Hi,

I checked your checkout with the access that you provided but I'm able to finish the checkout without any error.
I've placed two orders as you can see.

11 years 3 months ago #81103

Hi,
I got email alert to that effect. I was shocked to read your email. To my amazement, i tried to make an order and it worked. Thanks for your help, You guys are good

10 years 9 months ago #108787

Hi Nicholas, I posted this message months back, I'm having exactly the same issue with another site. The issue is the same as the previous one. I can supply you with the login details to help me check. Kindly let me know how the problem was solved whenever you're through

10 years 9 months ago #108789

I didn't do anything. I just went to your website to look at the issue and it actually worked immediately without changing anything.

10 years 9 months ago #108790

Kindly help check this one as well. I'll appreciate if you can

10 years 9 months ago #108793

Please note that personal support like that is only available for our commercial editions and I can see that you didn't buy any. We've already checked your previous website but I hope you understand that we can't do that forever without anything back in return.
Once you do, just provide a link to the shop and a backend access via our contact form and we'll check your website and propose a fix if needed.

Time to create page: 0.108 seconds