Popup window for changing or adding addresses

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 3 weeks ago #97162

Hi,

I think that this theme was interesting about year ago or more, but those solutions shouldn’t eliminate my problem, because I use HikaShop version 2.1.

In the users frontend menu when I click changing addresses I get this pictures /attachment-1/ - background just becomes white.

With clicking on add or change address I think I should get popup window to change the address or add new one. There is a code:
“<div id="modal-hikashop_new_address_popup"class="modal hide fade"style="width:780px;height:570px;margin-left:-390px">«

And if I change "margin-left" to +390px I've got /attachment-2/ - popup window is under content layer.

I’ve also tried to change my template to Beez3 and I’ve got only this /attachment-3/. But the popup window is not under the content layer.

If I change my address from cart form the popup window works fine. /attachment-4, attachment-5/ also in backend /attachment-6/

Can someone help me?

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
11 years 3 weeks ago #97341

Hi,

Can you give me a link to your website ? it would help me to understand from where the problem is really coming from ?

Thank you :).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds