Touch Screen Carousel

• Thank you received: 1
10 years 11 months ago #99447

I'm using a very nice Joomla slider called Bowthemes Content Slider. They allow a touch screen option/feature to be enabled on their slider that lets the user on a touchscreen scroll the slider by sliding their finger up/down left/right which slides the slide accordingly. Great for Iphones etc. Is there a way I can do this with the Hikashop product slider?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
10 years 11 months ago #99455

Hi,

I guess it could be possible to write a "source" to load HikaShop data for this "BT Content Slider" but I didn't see any documentation on their website.
I think that the best is to contact the Bowthemes team to have more information about it.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

10 years 11 months ago #99472

If you install their BT Content Slider (it's free), you will be able to see how it works. There is an option in the backend to enable the touchscreen feature.

• Thank you received: 13035
10 years 11 months ago #99613

What Jerome said is that the content slider module they propose could potentially be modified to use the data from a hikashop silder in order to do that.
Modifying the HikaShop slider to handle that is not easy and we don't plan on doing it, at least not in the short term.

10 years 11 months ago #99694

oh ok. i see. i was looking to have it as a feature of the Hika carousel. Would be a very nice feature. Thank you for clarifying.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds