item scroller module

• Thank you received: 0
10 years 9 months ago #110460

Hi
I bought the Essential package I need a module that scroller items horizontal.Do I need to Update my package till Business?Can I buy only the module?
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
10 years 9 months ago #110469

Hi,

Updating to the business version can be a good thing but can you explain me what do you exactly want to do through some screenshots for example ?

• Thank you received: 0
10 years 9 months ago #110488

Hi
First of all, I thank you for a good product and instructions. I wanted to display products with effects like:
demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_c...5&Itemid=103&lang=en
It is included in business package I think.

• Thank you received: 403
10 years 9 months ago #110494

Hi there,

Indeed, as you can see here: www.hikashop.com/en/hikashop.html You need the Business version to enjoy this feature :).

• Thank you received: 92
10 years 9 months ago #110646

i like using general extension( CMPS extension ,joomla 2.5 3 compatible, commercial for support ) that i can use with joomla ( core / extension like hikashop ).
Is there some joomla extension scrollers that are compatible with hikashop ? ( already test )

Is there some joomla extension that use Lightbox / shadowBox or highslide that can be use with hikashop.

regard's

• Thank you received: 403
10 years 9 months ago #110677

Hi there,

You can use DJ-Image Slide as we do on our demo website: demo.hikashop.com/
I actually think you can use almost every slider available for Joomla but you will have to configure it so the pictures redirect to the product page.
Also, as far as I know, only the core slider allow you to display product dynamically with their prices and so on.

About the lightbox, you can take a look at this: www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...ox-media-player.html

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds