Shipping Costs Dissapear

• Thank you received: 0
10 years 7 months ago #116345

Hi

On our HikkaShop, all is working okay. But we have a issue with Shipping. For example, if we have "Product A" with a price of $100 and a shipping cost of $10 - and this is added to the cart, all looks okay, total cost $110. If though at this point we change the quantity to 2 and hit the small refresh icon, the shipping cost is removed. Changing the quantity back to 1 has no effect and neither does increasing it again, the shipping cost is removed.

Hope someone can help !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
10 years 7 months ago #116359

Hi,

1. Can you download the last version of Hikashop through our website and install it.

2. Can you give me a link to your website for testing purpose ? (if the problem remains)

3. Can you show me how did you configured your shipping method through some screenshots ?

• Thank you received: 0
10 years 7 months ago #116537

Hi Mohamed

The "About" tells us "You have the latest stable version : 2.1.3"

The shipping is setup to use the "HikaShop manual shipping plugin"

Each item has its own shipping cost - see image uploaded

The website URL is www.comfitpro.com

BUT the big problem is, you may not be able to see any items in the shop. We updated the code to use the Geo Location plugin so that if for example the shopper is from Australia they only see the Australian Prices and Products - if from United Kingdom, then they only see Prices and Products for the U.K. This is simply based on the currency each item uses. If it has an U.K price, then only U.K shoppers will see the product and price. This all seems to be working okay for us. So depending on where you are, you may not be able to see anything at all to purchase :S

I would not expect the above update to affect the adding / removal of items from the cart in such a way that Shipping is removed, but obviously it is possible.

I can copy the website to a new URL where I can setup the products for your relevant Geo Location for you to test - but I you need to give me your Geo Location details.

Thank again !

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 403
10 years 7 months ago #116561

Hi there,

Indeed we are in France so we can't see anything on your website.
However, before copying your website, I would suggest you to update to 2.2.0 (the last Hikashop version).
You should also post here the configuration of your shipping method (a screenshot will be perfect) which could help us spot the issue.
If we can't find a solution with this, then we'll need to test on your website.

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds