hikashop documentation to carroussel

• Thank you received: 92
7 years 6 months ago #250584

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.7
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4

The forum about carroussel has 19 page*9 post= 191post . I can read all this post but is there an official web page in hikashop documentation about hikashop slider or alternative extension that are suitable for replace default hiakshop slider ?

The documentation seem to start from this page after use google search engine .

Hikashop has a HTML search input form for documentation but enter ca*ou*el ( mix of r rr s ss ) don't show me relevant efficient link !!!

here the name of some extensions that appear in hiksahop documentation ( index page )
-name ....................... ............ - joomlastore I - price
- smartslider ..................CM........ - joomlastore - price Single Domain $25 , 100$ illimited
-Universal Product Slider MP........- joomlastore - price 14$ 1 site ,, 19$ 5 site, 59$illimited
-magic toolbox : slide show ...... - joomlastore price 25£
- DJ media tool CMP .....................- joomlastore - price month download & suppport : 45 3 months , 50$ 6 month ,- 75$ illimited
-joomlack slideshow M with plugin for hikashop slideshowCK - joomlastore -extension free , hks 9€
-joomlawork : frontpagelisdeshow - joomlastore no - price 20$ 6month , 27$ 12 months

this list is not very usefull since if we don't know the specification of all the slider/caroussel extension .

Some extension slide free for joomla and kikashop
-

Regard's

Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by lionel75.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
7 years 6 months ago #250585

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 92
7 years 6 months ago #251978

Hi
I wanted a documentation and i have a demo page !!!
In the demo page ; the capture screen show a page options that have been update in the actual hikashop version ...so not usefull even we learn a lot about some parameters !! The page don't give information if All type layout work for carousel ? ( in the page link we can see in all captures screen that the Type of layout is set using select to Div ) .
I not a php dev so need some information to know how connect new carousel and avoid clickodrom joomla php gui .

A documentation should give information about the carousel :
--responsive
--internationalisation en fr ....
-- base on css framework name ( bootstrap ?, inline , external )
-- base on javascript library ( jquery ?, vanilla js ? , inline , external )
-- support overide slider (?) and item ( yes )

here it is
even the concept of element that appear in a carousel is easy to understand , the name use in hikashop options are not ( for me )
A carousel can be configure using standart joomla module . Those steps to go to carousel in BAckEnd gui are :
--extension -> module ( menu)
--new button -> hikashop module ( tab)
--choose in the list HikaShop Content Module Content display for Hikashop ( option=com_modules&task=module.add&eid=10112)
--go to the end of the page to see Carousel options and enable it and see some parameters
carrousel is a component with a display ( , a controler , and layer that can contain information ( text image)

-configure parameters
--enable carousel : boolean to activate or not the carousel . statc or dynamic content
--Carousel effect :slide , fade . apply on product ?
--slide direction : when carousel effect is set to slide it define the direction it ll move ( see auto slide)
--Transition effect: linear bounce elastic . on the whole slider or each item of slider ?
--effect duration : effect on item or slide of visible items ?
--product per slide : number of item that the slide can show at once
--slide one by one : Yes/No . ? How does it slide if set to no ? slide by a number od "product per slide " ?
--auto slide : slide move in the predefine direction without use finger or mouse gesture
--Transition delay :
--Pagination type :a controler show active item by : number ,thumbnail , name , dots
--Pagination : set the position of layer ? : top right left bottom center
-Switch buttons : Yes/No Does button mean the arrow controller ?

regards'

Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by lionel75.

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds