Problem with HikaShop Content Module on mobile devices

• Thank you received: 3
3 years 10 months ago #318956

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.abierto.uy/
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.18
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome 81.0.4044.138 mobile - Android 7.1.1 SM-J250M Build/NMF26X

Hello

On the product page and seller page, I have configured HikaShop Content Modules, which show the seller's products, the most recently visited, etc. These modules have the carousel mode activated, configured to show 5 elements per transition, automatic transition every 5000 ms, activated so that the carousel movement controls are displayed.
When I visit the site from a mobile device, a cell phone for example, the module does not fit the screen of the device, only one product is shown, the first product of the 5 that would show on a computer (this is not so bad), but when it makes the transition, the next element it shows is the number 6, that is, it makes a transition of 5 elements and it is positioned in the 6th. The other problem that arises is that the controls are not visible on the screen of the cell phone and it is also not possible to move the elements of the carousel by touching the screen, as if doing a side scroll.

How can I reoilver this problem? thinking that the majority of site visitors and potential buyers use mobile devices to visit the site.

Greetings thank you !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13036
3 years 10 months ago #318971

Hi,

You have the "carousel legacy" setting activated under the Advanced tab of the Hikashop configuration.
Because of that, you're using the old carousel system of HikaShop 1.x and 2.x which isn't responsive.
And thus, the carousel displays in 4 columns but on your mobile device, the width of the screen make it so that you only see the first column. And the pagination of the carousel doesn't display because it doesn't have enough width.
Turn off that setting in order to use the new carousel system and it should work better on mobile devices.

• Thank you received: 3
3 years 10 months ago #319070

Hello, thanks for the answer

I followed your instructions and it worked perfectly, I did not know the function of that configuration, in my country there is a saying, "he who does not know, is like he who does not see"

Greetings, thank you very much!

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds