Credit Card Payment Plugin Doesn't Work....

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 11 months ago #15497

Hi,

I am using the credit card payment plugin with my ssl. For some customers this has worked fine, and everytime I have tested this (Firefox/IE, and Crome) it works fine for me as well, however, some customers can't actually see the input area to add their credit card info when checking out, thus unable to actually complete the transaction and make their purchase.

These are people who have set up and activated accounts properly, and say they have no firewall that should be preventing them from viewing.

I don't honestly know what else to try or do as I have no problems with the checkout so I can't see what they are experiencing.

They just say that when they should be on the page to input their credit card info, the boxes to input the info into and proceed are not there.

Can you help please?

Thank You :)

Sorry- the website address is www.mackenziecreekonline.com

Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by kaitrinn7.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
12 years 11 months ago #15502

Hi,

I also do not see your payment methods. It must be because you set some kind of restriction on your payment methods, preventing then to appear in some cases (not in the zone of the user, different user group, etc). It should be one of the problems listed in the FAQ: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ins-listing.html#faq

12 years 11 months ago #15540

Thank you, thank you thank you so much! I think everything should work fine based upon the changes I made thanks to you.

Won't know for sure if it works until someone out of state tries the process again, but I am fairly certain it will. Thank you again so much!
:)

• Thank you received: 13062
12 years 11 months ago #15545

I now see the credit card form on your checkout so you should be good.

12 years 11 months ago #15549

THANK YOU for checking, I so appreciate it!! :)

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds