Adjust the login_registration module of the cart

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 11 months ago #15521

Hi All,

Just a quick question - is it possible to adjust the login_registration part of the checkout workflow?

Currently its slightly to wide for my template. So instead of trying to change the .CSS I was wondering if it was possible to have the login section above the registration section (still on the same page) instead of side by side as it currently is?

southpacificadventure.com/joomla1/index.php/check-out

Hope someone can help, thanks

JP

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
12 years 11 months ago #15533

Hi,

It's written in the documentation in the CSS styling section: www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/84-css-styling.html

12 years 11 months ago #15581

I am now officially loosing the plot - thank you for your response but I can't even find the hikashop .css file?

I have found the same information as above in the help section but obviously I don't understand it. I have read the help document a number of times and attached a screenshot of where I thought the file would be, but I don't have access to any css files here.

Please help. Tell where I have gone wrong?

Thanks JP

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13064
12 years 11 months ago #15584

What you have open is the MENU Display. If you look below, you have several TABS:
Main , Checkout , Files, Display, etc

You need to click on the Display TAB. There you will have a zone CSS with an edit icon to edit the front end CSS.

12 years 11 months ago #15590

Thanks again Nicholas,

You wouldn't believe how long I was looking for that one little step - thank you for openly sharing your experience!

JP

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds