ExtendedReg and Hikashop

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 5 months ago #29068

Hello I am using ExtendedReg for joomla 1.7 and when I try and checkout with Hikashop esentials version it says "Registration not allowed". To install ExtendedReg it is required to disable joomla registrations and this is what is causing the problem. If I enable it then the registration works in Hikashop, but is this could to mess up the estendedReg plugin. Is there any other way of doing this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
12 years 5 months ago #29084

Hi,

HikaShop offers the possibility to create custom fields of its own on the hikashop registration page and the checkout so it's likely that you could achieve the same thing without ExtendedReg by using HikaShop's registration page instead of joomla's and ExtendedReg's.

I don't know if enabling joomla registration will mess up that plugin. You should ask that question to the developers of that extension who will be able to answer you better than us on their own extension.

9 years 5 months ago #180692

Hi

I have the same problem with Extended Reg. I just don't like the simple Registration form from Joomla especially the profile edit page.
is there a possibility to use extended Reg since I already set up the whole page and know I have this problem on the check out process.
(Your Idea about above is ok I tried but it did not look good on the design either the Extended Reg Is the best for my template)

Thanks for your help

9 years 5 months ago #180714

Hello Again
I found a solution using the Force Menu option in the checkout procedure.

Not perfect but with offering a discount it should work out ok :-)
www.manufaktur-naehbar.ch/index.php/benuterkonto

And let me post here that Hikashop is really great product :-)

Regards
HIghmaintenance Team

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds